Superior Dent Solutions
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
In the event that Superior Dent Solutions paintless dent repair process results are found to be defective under this warranty. Superior Dent Solutions will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, that proved to be defective as a result of the Superior Dent Solution PDR process, at Superior Dent Solution’s place of business, with Superior Dent Solutions providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period.
All of Superior Dent Solution’s Limited Lifetime Warranties are subject to exceptions and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the Superior Dent Solution’s representative prior to the commencement of work.
Superior Dent Solution’s paintless dent repair process guarantees against Shine/gloss deterioration. Blistering, Peeling, Wrinkling, Defects in primer adhesion.
Superior Dent Solutions warrants that the paintless dent repair (PDR) process will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Previous Damage: All previous and related damage not associated with the hail damage repair work provided by Superior Dent Solutions is not covered by Superior Dent Solutions under this warranty. This warranty applies to the panels, which are repaired by Superior Dent Solutions. It covers your vehicle under your subsequent ownership during the warranty period. The warranty period relates exactly to the warranty period provided by the manufacturer of your vehicle coverage of defects in paint finish and corrosion. In conclusion, the Superior Dent Solutions shop warranty does not exceed the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Specifically excluded: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of exterior panels is not covered. B. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. C. Faulty care and maintenance. D. Parts, materials, and equipment featuring manufacturer’s warranties.
- The sale or lease exclusion: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that our warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date on which your Superior Dent Solutions warranty period expires.
- Stripes and decals: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
- Subsequent hail storms: This warranty shall become void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hail storms or if Superior Dent Solutions can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any prior course dealings. This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized by Superior Dent Solutions. This warranty is non-transferable.